George Foreman Grill 6-Serving Removable Plate
Fast meals, easy cleanup with the George Foreman® 6-Serving Removable Plate Electric Indoor Grill and Panini Press. The digital controls make it easy to set power, time, and temperature for fast, precise cooking results. You can make meats, veggies, sandwiches, or any other food you feel like grilling. And you know cleanup is no sweat with the George Tough? nonstick coating, removable plates, and dishwasher-safe drip tray. *from 1/4lb. uncooked 80/20 ground chuck
- 6 Servings: Feed the whole family in record time! The 100 square inches of cooking space lets you make up to six servings at the same time.
- Removable Plates: Easy cleanup is essential, and that?s what the removable grill plates are all about. Pop them in the dishwasher after grilling and they?ll be ready to go for your next meal.
- George Tough? Nonstick Coating: There?s a lot to love about this nonstick coating. It?s durable, easy to clean, and removes the need for butter and oil.
- Digital Timer and Temperature Controls: Perfect heat is the secret ingredient. The push-button digital controls give you precise timed cooking and temperature options between 300° (LOW)-425°F (HIGH).
- Fat-Removing Slope: It?s the sure sign of a George Foreman® Grill. The sloped grilling surface helps remove up to 42% of fat* for tasty meals. *from 1/4lb. uncooked 80/20 ground chuck
- Advanced Heating Elements: The embedded heating elements provide even heat distribution and rapid temperature recovery.
Dimensions & Weight: Approximately
( L x W x H) 15.00 x 17.00 x 7.00 “.
Weight: 11lbs 15oz
Condition: Fully functional, surface scuffs, Accessories are not included, only what is seen in pictures