Panasonic DMR-ES15S Progressive Scan DVD Recorder
Record your home movies and your favorite TV programs easily to DVD disc with the Panasonic DMR-ES15S progressive scan recorder/player, which provides ultimate flexibility in recording media options. You can choose write-once DVD+R and DVD-R discs or rewritable DVD-RW/+RW and DVD-RAM discs (the latter being a great choice for temporary storage of recorded material as it can be rewritten more than DVD-RW). It’s easy to record TV programming with the built-in analog TV tuner with RF pass-through. In addition to standard DVD movie and CD audio discs and its compatible recordable formats, the DMR-ES15S can play back CD-R/RW, dual layer DVD-R/+R, and VCD disc formats as well as JPEG, and MP3 digital formats.
- Set your recorder to one of five different recording speeds, each varying in recording quality and length.
- EP mode yields the most recording time, LP & SP modes provide less recording time with higher quality recording, and XP mode gives you the highest quality recording.
- FR (Flexible Recording) mode that lets you record with the best picture quality possible for the recording time and remaining space on the disc.
- Simultaneous Record & Play allows you to record a program onto a disc while simultaneously watching any other program that’s previously been recorded on the same disc.
- The Direct Navigator feature makes it easy to find a previously recorded program on a disc.
- A list of recording dates, times, channels and (user-entered) titles are shown on screen.
- With the Playlist Playback function, you can perform simple non-linear video editing using, such as rearranging the order of scenes, skipping over unwanted scenes, or copying selections
Jump directly to any spot on a disc and begin playback or recording right away with the Rapid Random Access function when using DVD-RAM discs. Even if there is no sequential area of empty space available, this DVD recorder can record data on available space throughout the rest of the disc. You will also avoid searching for a blank spot to start recording, or accidentally recording over desired material.
- RF Input: 1
- Composite video/audio input: 2 (1 front)
- Composite video/audio output: 1
- S-Video input: 2 (1 front)
- S-Video output: 1
- Component video output: 1
- Digital audio output: 1 optical
What’s in the Box
DVD recorder/player, power cord, one DVD-RAM disc, printed operating instructions