Uniden SC230 Scanner featuring Pre-Programmed NASCAR / Busch Frequencies
SC230 Racing Scanner with 2500 Dynamic Channels and Race Track Operation.
- 1600 Channels Typical / 2500 Maximum
- Dynamically Allocated Channel Memory – Makes It Easier to Program and Use Your Scanner Without Wasting Channels.
- Compact Design – The Uniden SC230 is designed to be compact for added flexibility and portability.
- Race Track Operation – Easily program and select the race and drivers you want to listen to
- Preprogrammed with Major Racing Frequencies – You’ll be ready to listen when they’re ready to roll
- Quick Key System Access – Quickly select the systems or race you want to hear by pressing the 0-9 keys
- Frequency Coverage – 25-54, 108-174, 216-225, 400-512, 806-956, 1240-1300 MHz (Excluding Cellular)
- DCS/CTCSS Rapid Decode – Instantly Detects and Displays the Subaudible Tone So You Can Quickly Determine the System Settings.
- S.A.M.E. Weather Alert – Specific Area Message Encoding – During a NOAA Weather or Emergency Alert, a code for your specific location will alert you to severe conditions in your immediate area.
- 10 Programmable Search Ranges – Helps you find unlisted frequencies in use in your area
- 11 Preprogrammed Service Searches – Public Safety, Railroad (by channel), Air, Marine (by channel), CB (by channel), GMRS/FRS (by channel), Weather, News Media, Ham Radio and Special
- Search and Store Operation – Automatically stores found frequencies in the system
- Backlit Display – Easy night time operation with Uniden’s Patented Backlight-On-Squelch feature that illuminates only when there is channel activity
- 2 AA Battery Operation – Provides flexibility in choice of batteries: Alkaline for long life, rechargeable for economy (batteries can be charged while in the scanner)
- On-Air Programming – (separate transmitter required) Makes programming multiple units a snap – just transmit the driver information using a PC and transceiver, and all scanners update at once
- Priority Scan – Frequently scans the channels you have designated as priority channels
- Delay – Helps prevent missed replies during 2-way conversations