Wacom Intuos4 Medium Tablet w/ Grip Pen PTK640 Black
What You Get:
- Tablet – PTK640/Black
- Grip Pen (CINTIQ21) Weighted Stand, 3 x Stroke Nibs , 3 x Standard Nibs
- USB Cable
- Slipcover fabric
Mouse – Not included
Software: Can be found online
The Wacom Intuos4 Medium Tablet is the most popular and versatile choice among creative professionals. With 48.5 square inches of working area, this tablet provides ample workspace for most tablet users. The medium size is built with eight ExpressKeys and illuminated displays that provide easy reference to your assigned functions.
The Intuos4 is capable of recording 2048 levels of pressure, giving it the ability to recognize extremely subtle pressure for light brush strokes. It features a bank of customizable ExpressKeys and a finger-sensitive Touch Ring for enhanced control. These controls are located on one side of the tablet, in a symmetrical layout. This allows you to rotate the tablet 180°, giving equal functionality to both lefties and righties.
- Medium size tablet provides plenty of space for professionals to work, 48.5 square inches!
- Sensitive tablet can recognize 2048 levels of pressure, starting at a single gram
- Illuminated ExpressKeys are programmable, giving you ready access to frequently used program functions
- Touch Ring can be configured to control up to 4 functions in each application
- Ambidextrous design is great for righties and lefties alike
- Slim-profile tablet features gently sloping palm rests and a cordless battery-free pen for ergonomic bliss
- Interchangeable pen nibs include standard, flex, stroke and hard felt
- Weighted pen stand holds both the pen and extra nibs
- Includes 5-button mouse that uses the tablet surface as a mouse pad
Condition: Fully functional, minor surface scratches