New / Other
Willow Tree by My Side Figure by Susan Lordi #27368
- Sentiment: ”From each other, over the years, we gather strength, through laughter and tears” written on Enclosure Card
- 9.5”h hand-painted resin figure. Applied gold leaf. Ready to display on a shelf, table or mantel. To clean, dust with soft brush or cloth.
- A gift to celebrate supportive friendships among women—best friends, sisters, co-workers, neighbors. Packaged in fitted Signature Collection box ready for gift-giving.
- Artist Susan Lordi hand carves the original of each Willow Tree piece from her studio in Kansas City, MO. This piece is cast from Susan’s original carving and painted by hand.
- This figure communicates through gesture, to represent an emotion or mark a memory. Willow Tree sculptures express love, closeness, healing, courage, hope… emotions of a life well lived.
Condition: Unwrapped / Unused. Box shows minor shelf wear